Back Protector DAINESE DAINESE MANIS D1 49cm
- Back Protector DAINESE DAINESE MANIS D1
Back Protector DAINESE DAINESE MANIS D1
Ideal for road or track use, the Dainese Manis D1 Back Protector offers CE level 2 impact protection, articulated external plates and comfort padding.
- Back protector certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 1621.2/2014 (Level 2)
- Articulated external plates with controlled mobility, made of polypropylene with perforated and corrugated structure.
- Inner core in perforated Crash absorb
- Localized comfort padding
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Back protector with 4 degrees of freedom:
- 1 - Longitudinal stretch
- 2 - Longitudinal bending
- 3 - Torsion
- 4 - Lateral bending controlled by special tensioners
- External perforated plates
- Crash Absorb perforated absorption material
- Reduced contact area
Sizing is dependent on both torso length and chest circumference. Height is measured from your shoulders to your natural waist, which will determine which Type is necessary. Chest circumference is measured at the widest point around your chest, usually just under the arm pits.
Shoulder to waist length determines Type:
- Type 49 14.5"-16.5" (37cm-42cm)
- Type 55 15.75"-17.75" (40cm - 45cm)
- Type 59 16.9"-18.9" (43cm-48cm)
- Type 65 18.1"-20.1" (46cm-51cm)
Chest circumference determines Size:
- Size SM 35.8"-38.2" (91-97cm)
- Size MD 38.2"-40.5" (97-103cm)
- Size LG 40.5"-42.9" (103-109cm)
- Size XL 42.9"-45.3" (109-115cm)
- Adjustable and removable straps
- Adjustable lumbar strip with double Velcro
Note: Depending on size, Back Protector will have more or fewer segments than image shown.