Motorcycle Textil Jacket DAINESE SUPER RIDER D-DRY black/red
- Motorcycle Textil Jacket DAINESE SUPER RIDER D-DRY
Motorcycle Textil Jacket DAINESE SUPER RIDER D-DRY
The Dainese Super Rider D-Dry Jacket is a new step in textile riding performance. Based on the same design of the race-ready Super Rider Leather Jacket, this textile D-Dry version is built for sport touring through multiple seasons. The textile shell is blended with 3D mesh paneling and Tutu leather inserts for unparalleled breathability and durability. Elasticated inserts offer a dynamic fit when in the riding position and the removable D-Dry liner seals out wet or chilly weather for the ultimate 3 season sport jacket.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard
- Aluminium inserts on the shoulders
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neck adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Elasticated inserts
- Wrists adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Mesh fabric inserts
- Cowhide leather inserts
- Mugello fabric
- Liner in breathable and perforated Sanitized fabric
- Removable light thermal liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Double chest protector pockets
- Soft inserts
- Reflective inserts
- 2 outer pockets
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.