Motorcycle Leather Pants DAINESE DELTA 3 black
- Motorcycle Leather Pants DAINESE DELTA 3
Dainese Delta 3 Pants
Designed for maximum agility, the Dainese Delta 3 Leather Pants use the same S1 bielastic fabric and Nanofeel Silver Ion liner found in top-tier Dainese race suits to keep you flexible and comfortable during aggressive riding. Tutu cowhide leather with CE certified protectors at the knees and hips supply track-level protection. Zip the Delta 3 Pants to your favorite Dainese jacket and let those interchangeable Pista knee sliders drag through the twisties.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees
- Pants certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on hips
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Double calf zip
- Elasticated inserts
- Hips adjustment
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Pant-to-boot fastening system
- Nanofeel liner with Silver ion treatment
- Interchangable knee sliders
- Reflective inserts
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|46||XL||171 - 176||104 - 107||88 - 91||112 - 115|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.