Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE RACING 3 black/red
- Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE RACING 3
Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE RACING 3
With all of the style and protection found in Dainese's most expensive race grade leather jackets, the Racing 3 Jacket is everything you need to hit the street or the track. Co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and race-grade Tutu cowhide leather with strategically placed elasticated inserts take protection and performance to the next level and give it that unique look and feel only found in high-end race jackets. The versatile Racing 3 Jacket gives you track level performance for any ride.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with replaceable aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE Category II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Full leather collar
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on chest and sides
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for double chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|44||L ( larger)||169 - 174||100 - 103||84 - 87||108 - 111|
|48||XXL||171 - 176||108 - 111||92 - 95||116 - 119|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.