Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE TONALE D-DRY white
- Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE TONALE D-DRY
Motorcycle Jacket DAINESE TONALE D-DRY
It is designed for riders who travel thousands of miles every year under all conditions. It protects against adverse weather conditions so you can live up to your potential comfortably and safely. The innovative 15,000 mm D-Dry XT stretch fabric is laminated and waterproof to guarantee a new level of ergonomics in the saddle, providing protection from rain and adverse weather conditions. A thermal base layer, which can also be worn separately, provides excellent riding comfort even on the coldest days.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- removable inner 2-in-1 thermal liner (can be worn separately)
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 4-way stretch fabric
- neck, waist and wrists adjustments
- removable composite protectors (EN 1621.1 Standard) on shoulders and elbows
- pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- pocket for ProArmor chest protectors (2 pieces)
- D-Dry XT Laminated Extend Technology
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zips on chest
- extraction direct-to-the-body vent zips on back
- laminated D-Dry XT membrane
- waterproof 20.000 mm
- removable thermal liner
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|48||XXL||171 - 176||108 - 111||92 - 95||116 - 119|
|50||3XL (smaller)||171 - 176||112 - 115||96 - 99||120 - 123|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.