Motorcycle Leather Jacket REVIT Convex black/red
- Motorcycle Leather Jacket REVIT Convex
Buy now, pay later - 4 steps
On the PayPo website, verify your information and enter your social security number.
Motorcycle Leather Jacket REVIT Convex
The Convex jacket dials in on its racing-derived styling without going full race-spec. It’s the ideal match for someone who wants the sportive look on the streets. The combination of leather and stretch (in all the right places) makes the Convex a must-have sport jacket. For cooler rides, keep the detachable thermal liner in. On warmer days, take it out. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors provide the highest level of impact protection at the shoulders and elbows. You can even add an extra layer of armor by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
- Outer shell: 3D air mesh | Monaco Performance cowhide | neoprene | Lorica® | PWR | shell stretch
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV | SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | TPU protection at shoulder
- Visibility: reflective logos
- Fit: race fit | tight
- Ventilation: perforated
- Features: aero cool 3D mesh | comfort cuffs | stretch panels
- Pockets: slit pockets | inner pocket
|Size||Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
|48||XXL||171 - 176||108 - 111||92 - 95||116 - 119|
|50||3XL (smaller)||171 - 176||112 - 115||96 - 99||120 - 123|
|52||3XL (larger)||172 - 177||116 - 119||100 - 103||124 - 127|
To accurately determine the size needed to order apparel measure and compare your measurements with the dimensions in the size chart.
Please take measurements only in the underwear. Tape measure by centimeter standing upright and breathing freely.
Height [H] - Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Chest [C] - Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Waist [W] - With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.